- She graduated from Midwestern State University with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration and major in Accounting in May 1986
- She has worked off and on with the business since 1982 doing bookkeeping and management
- She is the president and owner of the company since 2005
- Bachelors in Education in 1998 and Masters in Business Administration in 2011 from Midwestern State University
- Received Enrolled Agent license to practice before the IRS in 2012
- Devoted 20 years of service to Vinny Lewis’ Business Solutions and became an owner in 2005
- Proud to say all her accomplishments have been achieved through God’s Grace and the loving support of her family
- Received her Enrolled Agent license to represent before the IRS in 2007 and her BBA from Midwestern State University in 2012
- She has worked for Vinny Lewis’ Business Solutions since 1985 and became an owner in 2005
- She is a mother and grandmother, volunteers in her church, and enjoys a good game of pool.
- President for the Texas Chapter of NATP (previously served as the Vice President/Education Chair and the Treasurer) and was awarded the 2015 NATP Tax Professional of the Year
- Received Bachelor’s degree at Midwestern State University in May 2016 and studying to be an Enrolled Agent with the IRS
- Following her parents’ footsteps as a Tax Professional.
- Started working for Vinny Lewis’ office in February 1997.
- She is an office motivator and ensures all deadlines are met.
- She graduated with her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting in August of 2010
- She received her Enrolled Agent’s license in August 2014
- Well respected employee at Vinny Lewis’ Business Solutions since January of 2011.
- She worked at Saint Gobain Vetrotex American for 23 years. She worked in the Accounting Department the last 3 years with SGVA.
- Received his bachelor’s degree in Business at Midwestern State University
- Started employment October 2017
- Payroll and Bookkeeping processor & Tax Preparer
- One can only ‘try’ to outdo his variety of socks
- Bookkeeping and Payroll associate
- 20 years’ experience at Yellowbook Directories as Office Manager/Coordinator
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Avid Hunter, Fisher, and Bookworm
- Working on his bachelor’s degree at Midwestern State University
- Started employment January 2018
- Payroll and Bookkeeping processor
- Only employee with ‘poco’ espanol to help with translations